Bringing communities together
Providing events for the public and bringing communities together, with the one ultimate goal of hundreds and thousands of people enjoying themselves at one specific event, requires a completely different skill set to organise, compared to that of a Wedding or Celebratory Party. Our public event planners in Hampshire and further afield are experts on indoor and outdoor event planning.
The BAE team’s diverse expertise and knowledge as community event planners in Hampshire, Berkshire and the rest of the UK enables us to create, organise and deliver fantastic events of this nature.
Our Portfolio of events
- Open Air Cinema, Berkshire
- Annual Christmas Market
- Annual Easter Fun Day
- 11th November – Commemorative Celebration
- Music Performances
- National Art Fund – Evening with Sir Trevor McDonald
Our services include
- All aspects of required H and S /Insurances/Licenses
- Liaising with the necessary authorities e.g. Council/Police
- Site plans/Stewards/Volunteers
- First Aid
- Rubbish collection
- Ticket Sales
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!
These events allow us to raise money for a range of charities, which is important to us.