Bringing communities together
Providing events for the public and bringing communities together, with the one ultimate goal of hundreds and thousands of people enjoying themselves at one specific event, requires a completely different skill set to organise, compared to that of a Wedding or Celebratory Party.
The BAE team’s diverse expertise and knowledge as community event planners in Hampshire, Berkshire and the rest of the UK enables us to create, organise and deliver special events of this nature.
Our Portfolio of events
- Annual Open Air Cinema
- Annual Christmas Market
- Annual Easter Fun Day
- 11th November – Commemorative Celebration
- Music Performances
- National Art Fund – Evening with Sir Trevor McDonald
Our community event planners will manage:
- All aspects of required H and S /Insurances/Licenses
- Liaising with the necessary authorities e.g. Council/Police
- Site plans/Stewards/Volunteers
- First Aid
- Rubbish collection
- Ticket Sales
- Marketing/Advertising services
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!
We can also provide management for charity events. This allows us to raise money for a range of good causes, which is important to us as charity event organisers.