PLANNING YOUR WEDDING WITH BAE
- We start with a personal face to face consultation to get to know you and your personal style preferences, along with discussing your budget and who is contributing to this. At this stage we will also ask you for 3 potential dates.
- From day one right through to your special day, with our meticulous nature, creative flair, approachability and our love for the finer detail, you can be assured that every box will be ticked through our wedding event management service.
- We will create a mood board to discuss and share ideas which will help us to get a feel as to how you want your special day to go and if you have a specific theme you would like us to incorporate.
- Our private event planners in Berkshire, Hampshire and further afield can assist in creating an initial guest list for you and helping you to decide on your immediate wedding party e.g. maid of honour, bridesmaids, best man, groomsman, flower girls etc.
- We can offer assistance in designing and purchasing wedding invitations and sending to relevant guests and on receipt of replies, refine the guest list and create table plans.
- We will consider the needs of all guests and aim to incorporate activities that will keep everyone engaged i.e. area dedicated for children at the reception venue and checking accessibility for less abled guests.
- For those guests travelling long distances, we can arrange accommodation with a selection of hotels at various prices. It maybe you wish to meet with these guests the night before the wedding celebration and we can organise appropriate venues to do this.
- BAE will carry out venue searches for your dream Wedding Day and coordinate all necessary arrangements for a private event space in Berkshire, Hampshire, or elsewhere in the UK, whether this be the same venue for both the marriage service and reception, two different locations or even a marquee, in a stunning setting.
- We then set to work in choosing our respectable and reliable contacts in relation to photographers, videographers, florists, caterers, entertainers/musicians, and any additional activities you may wish to incorporate. We can choose from our contacts or contacts that you bring to the table.
- We can also organise and oversee the decoration for both the wedding reception and marriage service locations. This can be themed to your own individual requirements and coordinated with other materials for the day e.g. invitations, programmes, place card settings etc.
- BAE can utilise their years of expertise to guide you in choosing menus for your special day to ensure you cater for all your guests tastes and requirements.
- We can advise on wine choices and other beverages.
- We can recommend providers to create wedding cakes to your themed preference along with any other event catering services you may require.
- Some brides choose to arrange their own table gifts, we can help in all ways by giving ideas and recommendations, but also purchasing ones on your behalf.
- If you wish we can help to design a wedding website for your guests to see all the details of your day in one place, including, date of the wedding, travel information, accommodation and wedding gift list (we can assist in registering with national retailers).
- We can assist with booking your transportation for the day whether it be a limo, horse and cart or any other mode of transport – e.g. helicopter.
- We will take responsibility for the printing of menu cards, programmes, place card settings, table plan lists, running order and any other materials required depending on your style choices.
- Our event consultants will oversee all your wedding planning and confirm details with each professional supplier up to the day of the event, to ensure all the finer details are accounted for.
- We will go through all the wedding day procedures with you, to ensure you are happy with every stage of your special celebratory day, so that you will be able to completely enjoy the occasion with friends and family.
- We will be with you throughout the whole Wedding day up to bride & grooms ‘first dance,’ to guarantee that everything runs smoothly without a hitch. We will also be there on hand to assist with post departure of the bride and groom and clear away once everyone has departed.
- We will consider all the finer detail and whether on a small or grand scale, traditional or contemporary, in a city or countryside setting, in the UK or abroad, a wedding planned and organised by Birch Associates Events, wedding planner Hampshire, Berkshire and beyond, will be a stunning celebration and surpass all your expectations.
Giving you our full attention
Have an event in mind?
Let’s work together
Drop us a message